Proud member of the Read the Bills Act Coalition

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Introducing, Karen!

Karen is my best, oldest and closest friend. We worked together at another very crazy employment situation long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I'm writing about her because she paid a visit to my little blog today and then emailed me asking me to write about her. *chuckle*

Gladly!

Karen is really a wonderful woman. She is probably the nicest person I've ever known, and she also happens to be the one truly good friend of mine who has stuck beside me through thick and thin. And vice-versa, too. I don't know what we'd do without each other.

She has a beautiful daughter named Gabriele whom I've never actually met in person because we now live so far apart. I'm not even sure how old Gabriele is. Maybe Karen will chime in and let us know.

Here's a picture:



I'm so glad the internet allows us to stay in touch!




Fair Winds/Blue Skies.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, I figured out how to pose a comment! ugh!!!!!!! Well that was wonderful of you to put me on website, I have to say I was surprised to see my picture, but I am good with that! I just don't care for the picture that much! Well your a great friend Don, I will always be here for you.

Karen

Thursday, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way I also have learned to do a spell check before posting!

Thursday, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Schotzy said...

Nice to meet you Karen, and it is a very lovely picture of you and your daughter. S

Thursday, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Don said...

After thinking about it for awhile, I finally realized that Gabriele must be about 10, now.

I won't mention how old Karen must be by now.

I am a gentleman, after all!

Friday, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up to receive our newsletter, and get the latest news on our website delivered directly to your inbox!

Visit other proud members of the
"CRUISING YACHTS" SITERING

| Prev. | Random | List | Join | Next |

SiteRing by Bravenet.com

Content of this site copyright Donald Lewis. All Rights Reserved.